May 15th, 2018
- The protection of personal information (data) of users (data subjects) of the websites or the subscribers (data subjects) to our newsletters is very important to Lenzing AG (“Lenzing”, “us”, “we”). If Lenzing processes data for their use of the website(s), of the composition, handling and service of the newsletter, this is done solely on the basis of the relevant statutory data protection regulations, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Austrian Data Protection Act.
- If the data subject personally discloses personal information as part of the use of this website, the data is used solely for the purpose that is clearly apparent in each case. Hence, we process personal data, comprising name, email address, enquiry and the division concerned to respond to a request. If the processing takes place solely based on the consent of the data subject, the data will be processed until the withdrawal of the consent by the data subject him/herself.
If the data subject has voluntarily subscribed to our newsletter service, we process his/her name, contact/email address, type of customer (business or consumer), company name and information on the net opening rate of the newsletter (if the newsletter has been opened) for sending newsletters, for sending invitations to exclusive events or the use of other services provided on the Lenzing website. The newsletter will contain information on our products as well as on products of our partners, whose products are fabricated with our material. We may share your information with our affiliated companies for purposes of the composition and handling of the newsletter. These are the following legal entities and branches/offices: Lenzing Fibres Grimsby Ltd. In the UK, Lenzing Biocel Paskov a.s., Wood Paskov s.r.o. in Czech Republic, PT. South pacific Viscose and PT. South Pacific Viscose, Office Jakarta in Indonesia, Lenzing Fibres (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., Lenzing (Nanjing) Fibres Co. Ltd. in China Mainland, Lenzing Fibres (Hongkong) Ltd in Hong Kong (China), Lenzing Singapore PTE Ltd. in Singapore, Lenzing Fibres Inc. and Lenzing Fibers Inc., Office New York in the USA, Lenzing Fibers GmbH in Austria, Lenzing Elyaf Anonim Şirketi (Istanbul) in Turkey, Lenzing Korea Yuhan Hoesa (Seoul) in South Korea, Lenzing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. in Thailand and Lenzing Aktiengesellschaft, India Branch Office in India.
We have ensured equal protection of your data when processed by our affiliated companies with the conclusion of EU-standard contractual clauses. In addition, we will share your information with our newsletter service provider, which currently is “Click Dimensions” (http://clickdimensions.com), a US-based provider, who has certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield, which guarantees equal and adequate protection of your information. In case that we change our service provider, we will ensure adequate protection of your information also by our newly selected partner.
- As part of the “branding.lenzing.com” program, we process the personal data of our business partners as set out below, but also the data of those who process and sell our products (and their employees), or products in which our products are used. Based on the nature and purpose of the program (verifying whether the criteria for licensing or certification have been met, advertising for Lenzing products and advertising with the company name of firms which process or sell Lenzing products), this information is also processed to provide information about developments, events and Lenzing products and services. This comprises the following data: Name, gender, and contact details (email, telephone, etc.). The personal data of the person represented by me is: Name/Company name, identifiers (registration or tax number, etc.), address, contact person, supplier, product category, products, materials and manufacturing process and connection with Lenzing brands.
- This website is hosted by the service provider Digital Ocean, Inc. a US-based service provider, who has certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield, which guarantees equal and adequate protection of your information. Personal data will, therefore, be stored in the U.S. and, hence, transferred to the aforementioned processor. In case that we change our service provider, we will ensure adequate protection of your information also by our newly selected partner.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on the user's computer and allow the use of the web-site to be analyzed. Information about the use of this website generated by the cookie is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of the activation of IP anonymization on this website, the IP address of the users of Google is abbreviated beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate how the website is used, compile reports about activities on the website and to provide services associated with use of the website and the internet to the website operator. The IP address transferred by Google Analytics from the user's browser will not be combined with other data from Google. Users may prevent cookies being stored by adjusting the settings in their browser software; however, we would point out that this may prevent all the functions of this website from being used to their full extent. In addition, users can disable the collection and transmission of data (including their IP address) generated by the cookie and relating to their use of the website to Google, and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. This website has been expanded with the function gat._anonymizeIp(); to ensure that IP addresses are recorded in anonymised form (so-called IP masking).
- The Lenzing website(s) may contain links to plug-ins from various social networks in the form of buttons, including “Facebook”, “Google Plus”, “Twitter”, “LinkedIn”, “Xing”, “Google+”, “Instagram”, “Pinterest”, “WeChat”, “YouTube”, “Vimeo”, “Snapchat”, “Slideshare” and “WhatsApp”. Personal data (e.g. IP addresses) can only be collected if the user presses the relevant buttons of the respective social networks. By pressing these buttons you consent to the transfer of your data to the operators of these platforms. Lenzing has no influence on the collection of data by the respective operators of the social networks. Information on the extent and use of the data collected can be found in the data policies of the relevant social networks.
- Lenzing will review this Data Policy on a regular basis. It may be necessary from time to time to make amendments to the Data Policy. The latest version of the Data Policy will be published on the website(s) www.tencel.com and www.lenzing.com .
- Lenzing complies with all data protection measures imposed by law to their full extent.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data processed by Lenzing, to have the data rectified, erased and port to other data controllers as well as to object to and have the processing of their personal data restricted. If the data processing is based on consent, they also have the right to withdraw the consent. Data subjects can assert their aforementioned personal rights at any time at email@example.com.
- Eventually, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority (www.dsb.gv.at) or any other competent authority.